Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0M4FBsIJY

Monday, May 4, 2009

Rant #1


This requires kind of an explanation, but I'm in a rush to upload this, so that will come later.
Or now, this is taking some time to upload....
Basically, my brother and I could not decide what to have for dinner. Crazy followed, including some insanity on my part (in the video above). I was hungry and irrational, which explains my attitude in the above, but now I am much more sane. My brother wanted to eat at Taco Bell or Burger King, and I wanted to eat at anywhere but those places. I finally said they should just go to taco bell, and my mom asks is I'm sure, making me second-guess myself. Which is a bad thing to do to me. Eventually they went to burger king and I found food at home. Yay?
Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0M4FsJGFv

1 comment:

  1. OMG! SO hilarious...my sister does that ALL the time, but I never thought of doing a rant on a blogging website in order to vent my anger towards her sucking up and looking like a goody-goody to my mom

    ReplyDelete