Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0M4FBsIJY

Saturday, May 9, 2009

rant 2 uploading

Rant 2 has been recorded and is being uploaded now. Sit tight, it might take a while. I'd give it 10-15 minutes. NOTE: If you are offended by people who do not share the exact same religious beliefs as you, please A. do not watch rant 2 and B. leave this site. I encourage debate about politics and religion when there is a rant about such a thing, but I do not appreciate trolls or flamers. If you have something to say, say it, and I don't care if it doesn't stay completely civil. I enjoy engaging in/watching flame wars, but not when one person just continues to say the same thing over and over, or just says "you all suck I hate you" and leave. If you make a point, please provide some form of evidence. For the comments where I hope some debates are started, I have just one rule: Cite your sources! Read more: http://www.blogdoctor.me/2007/02/expandable-post-summaries.html#ixzz0M4FsJGFv

No comments:

Post a Comment